Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Fit Expo January 2013

Yesterday I went to the Fit Expo in Los Angeles.  I go to this event every year as my inspiration for the year of working out and a great way to kick off the new year. This year was PACKED with people!! I did go on a Saturday, so I think Sunday may have been an easier day to navigate, I will keep that in mind for 2014.  I left disappointed that I was packed in like a sardine and drove more 2 hours to get there, however a little later after I recovered I did get motivated.  Seeing so many people into fitness and extreme fitness in all different facets is amazing! This event will probably only get bigger every year.  I did leave with a new brand of protein powder and a new type of grain to try, so I am ready to get back into my working out and try something new!  Dumbells, here I come....

No comments:

Post a Comment