Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Jess's Story

My name is Jessica and I live in the 6th fattest state in the United States, Oklahoma. I am currently a stay-at-home mom with three little kids. I have always had an interest in health and wellness, but chose a corporate career out of college to pay the bills instead of pursuing a wellness career. Over the past several years, I have realized over and over again how important it is to take care of your body. Two years ago, I became a certified personal trainer to become more educated as to what is inside my body and understand how it works. I have begun seeing wellness as a second job to maintain balance in my life both spiritually and physically. I now enjoy running and practicing yoga. Like my sister and I who are separated by several states, we all can be connected through our common journey to BE and live HAPPY and ACTIVE lives as a fit sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment